vStream is a global award winning experiential technology agency with offices in Dublin, London & New York. Working globally in sport (Formula 1, international Rugby, The Premiership & The NFL), retail & entertainment, vStream has a specialization in innovation for fan engagement & consumer experiences.
vStream has developed numerous world’s first innovations, including:
• The worlds first interactive HD video website (Kopparberg 2008)
• The worlds first personalised 3D fan experience (Aviva Stadium 2010)
• The worlds first personalised 5D experience (Westfield 2012)
• The worlds first gesture controlled hologram (McLaren 2014)
• The worlds first Augmented Reality indoor fan experience (McLaren 2014)
• The worlds first transparent interactive fan engagement experience (Super Bowl 50 2016)
Much of this work is not in the public domain. Please contact vStream for information on these and other innovation led experiential projects.
vStream has In-house content creation & software development expertise. Government funded for R&D, vStream has 100+ years of experience in digital content and technology creation.
For further information go to http://www.vstream.ie